Which Particular Ventilation System is Right for Your Home?
There are a couple of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While the two are suitable for new or improved energy-saving dwellings, the type you demand relies on your regional climate. Residences in certain areas, such as the Midwest, can make use of the pair.
Get more information about the ventilation systems our company can provide. Or call us at 239-241-5318 for additional facts on which specifically is correct for you and your family.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for chilly areas.
- Removes air from your house and switches it with natural air from out of doors.
- Maintains heat so you do not have to reheat the fresh air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Best for warm or humid parts of the country.
- Sends heat and excess moisture outside.
- Levels out dampness so you can use your air conditioning less.