Just like you need to take your car in to the shop for routine tune-ups, such as oil changes or checking out possible problems, your home comfort system should be subject to the same kind of attention. Routine maintenance by a professional technician provides various benefits to your HVAC equipment, which can help your systems perform efficiently and prevent costly breakdowns.
Contact CNR Air Conditioning Inc at 239-241-5318 to get a comprehensive quote on replacement equipment.
Two-stage heating allows the furnace to heat at two levels of output: high for cold winter days and low for mild ones. Around 80 percent of the time, your homes heating requirements can be met when the furnace is kept on the low setting, allowing your two-stage unit to work for longer periods of time. Two-stage units also give more even heat distribution, fewer temperature swings, quiet operation, improved air filtration and energy efficiency.
CNR Air Conditioning Inc has a variety of brands and models that are more efficient than ever and make it easier to find the correct solution for your home. There are innovative systems that make heating or cooling your home more automatic, running similar to cruise control to make small adjustments to help meet your comfort demands with energy efficiency. You can reach us at 239-241-5318 to learn more about the technology we provide.
Depending on how old your previous furnace was, you could experience a variety of differences. Furnaces today are created to give more even and efficient heating than ever before. Modern furnaces also better regulate temperature and air flow, moving more air over the heat exchanger than older furnaces.
Additionally, new furnaces are designed to work with other high-efficiency HVAC products, such as air conditioners. The air conditioner blowers offer your heating system an extra bump so it can deliver cool air around your home efficiently. Special features like variable speed motors will also help reduce noise associated with operating your equipment and easily meet your family's airflow needs.
The Department of Energy recently increased the minimum efficiency levels for air conditioners, heat pumps and packaged units made after Jan. 1, 2015, since heating and cooling contributes significantly to a homes total energy usage. The requirements vary by region, so call CNR Air Conditioning Inc for the efficiency standards for Naples.
CNR Air Conditioning Inc carries a number of HVAC products with high-efficiency ratings, which can help cut back the amount of energy they require to operate. Aside from picking products that have received Energy Star® certification or achieved high SEER ratings for air conditioners or AFUE ratings for furnaces, you should consider the following:
- Making certain that your system receives routine maintenance by a trained professional can keep your system operating at its top performance.
- Zoning systems enable you to heat or cool only targeted areas of your home, so you wont have to pay to heat or cool spaces that aren't used.
- Installing a programmable thermostat allows you to set the temperature in your home around your schedule. They can be programmed to give you the comfort you want when you're home and increase or decrease the temperature while you're not around, helping you save on heating and cooling costs.
CNR Air Conditioning Inc is well-known in the Naples area and you can rely on them to provide quality home comfort products. We offer a variety of innovative and high-quality products. We are dedicated to providing customers high-quality service and will make sure you find the right solution for your home.
Improving your home's indoor air quality starts with four basic strategies:
- Poor indoor air quality leaves your home with lots of air pollutants floating around. So, to increase IAQ, the first step is to get rid of as many pollutants as possible. You can easily do this by cleaning and vacuuming at least once a week, frequently washing linens and storing cleaning products safely.
- Proper insulation is good for keeping your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer, but it also makes it challenging for airborne pollutants to escape. We have products that help swap stale air for fresh, filtered outside air.
- Good ventilation and regular cleaning are a start, but air filters, germicidal lights and purification systems take your IAQ to the next level by capturing microscopic particles, killing germs and removing particles while destroying chemical vapors.
- Programmable thermostats will help control the humidity levels and temperature to help prevent particles and germs from building up while also keeping your home comfortable.
We advise that you meet with one of the professionals at CNR Air Conditioning Inc and have them perform an evaluation of your home and current indoor comfort system. We can help you choose which equipment will be best suited to meet your needs.
Most homeowners believe that air conditioners make the air in your home cooler, but it actually removes the heat from your house, sending the hot air outside. That hot air goes across a cold indoor coil where refrigerant in the lines sends the heat to the coil in your outdoor unit, releasing the hot air outside. This cycle continues until the indoor temperature reaches the desired level that you set on your thermostat.
Due to the high amount of energy used by heating and cooling systems, the Department of Energy (DOE) hiked up the minimum efficiency levels for air conditioners, heat pumps and packaged units manufactured after January 1, 2015. These levels are determined regionally and carry varying requirements based on your location. CNR Air Conditioning Inc can answer any questions you may have regarding these minimum requirements and let you know what choices are available when you're in the market for a replacement system.
These numbers are located on a nameplate or sticker that is near your systems service panel. The sticker should be white with black letters and have both of these numbers located at the top of the sticker. M/N stands for model number while S/N is your serial number.
There are a couple ways to determine what size system will best suit your home, but the most reliable way to determine the right size system is by having your local CNR Air Conditioning Inc technician come out and perform a load calculation. This calculation considers your homes: square footage, insulation value, amount of insulation, and a number of other factors.
The short answer is Yes. Dirt and other debris can inhibit your systems ability to work efficiently. For heat pumps, it is not unusual to have frost or ice on them during the winter, but they also include defrost controls to ensure they work efficiently in those kinds of weather.
Two-stage cooling means that your cooling unit has two levels of operation. When summer is its warmest, the high setting starts up, and when its cooler or more mild, it operates on the low setting.
Typically, the lower setting will take care of your cooling needs, but even when the high setting starts up, you may not realize it because it can generate such even temperatures for your comfort. This can also mean a quieter cooling system, greater efficiency and improved humidity control.
When your cooling unit freezes up, there are a variety of reasons why it could be doing so. The most common reasons include: dirty filters, low refrigerant, a dirty evaporative coil and a faulty blower motor or relay.
A dirty filter is something you can take care of as a homeowner, but the others need to be done by a professional like those at CNR Air Conditioning Inc. Contact them at 239-241-5318 with any further questions you may have.
Identifying the best thermostat for your cooling system comes with a lot to think about. Thats why its nice to have such a great variety of choices from CNR Air Conditioning Inc. Whether you're in the market for for a programmable or non-programmable thermostat or want to join the smart home trend, there are a number of thermostats that you have to pick from. Some thermostats will depend on what type of heating and cooling system you have, but the team at CNR Air Conditioning Inc will be able to help determine what options are best for your needs and your budget.
Heat pumps can be a little confusing due to their name, but they actually cover both your heating and cooling needs year-round. When its hot outside it operates like an air conditioner in that it removes heat from your home, but when it cools off, the process gets switched around and it collects heat from outside and brings it inside. Heat pumps are also very efficient, and could produce up to two or three times more heat than the energy it uses.
Of course we think you should also replace your indoor system, but this is why:
- All outdoor cooling systems have a matching indoor unit that they are designed to work with to ensure efficient performance. When they aren't paired with the other part as a complete system, efficiency may suffer.
- As with a lot of products, advancements have brought about newer, more efficient ways of doing things. Heating and cooling systems are no different. These developments most importantly include better heating and cooling efficiency, but also include improved air handling, filtering and noise pollution reduction to name a few.
- Heating and cooling systems that are more than 10-15 years old usually need to be replaced. Not only do they consist of outdated technology, but they are also less efficient than more recent models. Buying a new indoor unit at the same time means you'll have a matched system to provide you with improved comfort and efficiency for years to come.
The communication module on your home energy system might send the system's performance records for each module to a website. You should visit this website to learn more about the system's status, energy production and environmental benefits. The site also shows carbon offsets as it happens.
In most locations, rain will be enough to keep the solar modules clean. If you live in a dusty or industrial area, periodically spraying the modules with water can help improve performance. However, detergents and high-pressure hoses should never be used to wash solar modules.
The right thermostat for you depends on your heating and cooling equipment. CNR Air Conditioning Inc has programmable and nonprogrammable thermostats that can help improve the efficiency of your HVAC systems. Check out our available products or contact us at 239-241-5318 to learn more.
Heating and cooling can make up a big amount of your utility bill. The innovative and high-efficiency heating and air conditioning products available from CNR Air Conditioning Inc can help decrease these costs. If you're looking for a new heating or cooling system, look for products with high SEER ratings for air conditioners and AFUE ratings for furnaces. SEER and AFUE are a measure of system efficiency, and the larger the number, the more efficient the product. Besides purchasing a new home comfort system, don't forget about these additional factors:
- Is your system typically maintained? Whether it's a furnace or air conditioner, HVAC systems will work more efficiently after regular maintenance checks.
- Would you benefit from a zoning system? If there are spaces in your home that are rarely used, a zoning system will allow you to heat or cool only the most used areas of your house.
- Have you installed a programmable or smart thermostat? According to the U.S. Department of Energy, programmable thermostats may reduce your heating costs by up to 35 percent, and your cooling costs by up to 25 percent.
Zoning systems give you the opportunity to divide portions of your residence and control the air differently in each area. Zoning equipment is ideal for when you have parts of your home that are infrequently used or when you and your family are often in disagreement of how hot or cold it ought to be inside. Zoning systems are almost noiseless and efficient, giving you more control over the comfort of your house. Learn more about the zoning equipment available from CNR Air Conditioning Inc.