As warmer weather rolls around, you could be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Naples? Particularly if your AC unit is recently purchased or was operating well last summer.
Here’s one method to think about it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new car and never anticipate to schedule any work for it, such as getting new oil or buying new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioning. It’s a machine that uses fuel and has moving components. Like a automobile, it can end up with leaks and its moving pieces can fail.
Having your unit checked seasonally by a CNR Air Conditioning Inc expert can help spot small issues before they lead to major breakdowns. (And cause your AC to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your air conditioner is located outside, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can negatively affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a specialist to take care of complicated internal parts.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate in your system can push it to work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can create increased energy needs—and a bigger cooling bill!
- It could prolong your system’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and may even help it run for a greater period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly energy expenses and in the long-term, since you won’t have to replace your equipment as fast.
- It helps pinpoint little troubles before they become big, costly issues. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely examine components and perform a cycle of AC performance checks. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to find issues before they create big problems that cause an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee stress-free comfort throughout the summer. After your equipment is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your system is well-prepared to provide worry-free cooling. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the best ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers require seasonal maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this tune-up, your unit is open to early meltdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A quality AC maintenance should involve an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll complete:
We’ll inspect the following areas and components:
- Total equipment state
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the work we’ll do:
- Install new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Grease moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Service Now with CNR Air Conditioning Inc
Now is the greatest time to request your AC maintenance! Give our CNR Air Conditioning Inc pros a shout at 239-241-5318 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, don’t forget to browse our special offers for savings on your approaching maintenance.