As seasons change we all have a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we still all have the same desire to remain comfortable. Consistent comfort while going through the transition of seasons is attainable too when you remember to schedule annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most people put off, but now is the ideal time to have air conditioner service taken care of. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it could also help you uncover any potential problems before winter sets in.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your expert will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to be sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency might be impacted.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure top efficiency and system performance that always keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system operate harder to keep you comfortable, impacting your energy efficiency and the lifespan of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and boosted efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to determine if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be concerned about any possible problems that are hanging around.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the pros at CNR Air Conditioning Inc will come out and be sure your heating and cooling equipment is working at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a great investment in your comfort, but it’s also a good investment in your equipment, helping it run more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the team at CNR Air Conditioning Inc a call at 239-241-5318 or set up an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service handled today.