There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Naples, it’s something we all have to adjust for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to think about annual air conditioner service as well, but possibly not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, like:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners solely associate air conditioner service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly cooling expenses.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees could help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty obvious, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another simple fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, switching air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s easy to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your CNR Air Conditioning Inc expert comes by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are out there. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few simple ways to help maximize your comfort when the temperatures drop in Naples. Whether you’re calling to set up annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is right for your system, give the pros at CNR Air Conditioning Inc a call at 239-241-5318 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.